Monday, May 17, 2010

Leader~sshi cried! Heenim's precious tears!




HC: I never really say thanks to my members. (teary-eyed Chullie)
And then suddenly...

HC: Why am I being like this? (shifts mood..haha...)

Just kidding. I'm acting now since I'm an actor.
(audience laughed in response)

But everyone knows that what he said came straight from his heart.


Leeteuk: First of all, when I talk about team, it really makes my heart trembled.
It's because there are many groups that disband after doing well for 5 years.
Actually, there is nothing that will last forever, neither love nor work.
My heart just want to protect this "Super Junior's" name and make it last forever.

LEADER~SSHHHHHHHHHIIII!!!!


Being a leader of a 13-member male group isn't an easy task. It comes with great responsibilities and sometimes he tends to bear the problems of his co-members on his shoulders to save them and save the group's name. And that's what leader Leeteuk~sshi's been doing for the past years since they debuted year 2005.

I was a hardcore fan of Super Junior when I started delving into the exciting world of Kpop music scene last May 2009. (I still am a fan but a "converted" one now...I love them both! DongBangSuju) I remember how I used to hate (not to the extremes-I'm not an anti-fan) Jaejoong and the rest of Dong Bang Shin Gi members when I was watching EHB. I can't stand it when Suju always lose from the games and I was like, that blonde guy (pertaining to Jaejoong^^) is just faking it! That "Habanero" looks really spicy and he was just smiling all the time as if he's just eating a candy or what. Hahaha...It was kinda annoying for me back then! Hahaha...But whenever I play it again, I find it amusing and cute!



look at Jaejoong's facial expression...
Yoosu screamed and cried
but Jaejoong has no reactions at all...
"If you put this on a dish it will make it tasty..."

I guess the hottest chili on Earth was overpowered by Jaejoong's inner hotness!
Siwon's reaction was EPIC!

Back to super junior...

Heechul's my ultimate bias in Super Junior! His bubbly personality and weird comedic acts makes me fall in love with him. Whatever he does, even when he just let out that trademark smirk of his...makes me smile.



...and though he can't sing and dance well as compared to the
other members (he admits it himself ^^)

He still managed to put that smile on his face and crack a joke on every mistakes he does.

It's rare to see him cry on interviews cause I think he's not an expressive type of person. But the moment he shed tears, I feel like it's real and it makes me want to cry with him.




I'm getting too emotional...
let me just end it with a blast...
Suju perfs of Bonamana and Boom Boom on Inkigayo

More lean, manly and muscular Super Junior members....
There goes Mr. Suspender's muscular arms again!
Hahahaha...

Urineun Super Junior-eh-yo!



No comments:

Post a Comment