Monday, May 17, 2010

Have I just experienced heaven?



I think I did. Hahaha...
(Trying to mimic Jaejoong's trademark laugh!^^)

7minutes of make-believe that I am his "girl" was awesome!

Here are some of my favorite lines:

7. Please come nearer to me...
(oh sure!you don't have to ask me for that...)

14. I won't let you go home tonight...
(It's alright, I don't have a place to stay anyway...haha..)

16. Your lips belong to me...
(I just died there...yours are mine too...hahaha...)

18. Can you please stay for the night?
(You don't have to say please...I'll be very much willing to stay!)

19. I won't do if it isn't you...
(ME TOO! You and I together it just feels so right! Yeah! ^^)

20. The person that could make me wait like this, is you...
(OPPA! Jeongmal mianhae...*hugs*)

23. If I were to be reborn, maybe I might meet you again and love you.
(If I were to be reborn...I want to be 'SKINS' cause you've got me over your skin! LOLz)

24. Tonight, I want to put you under the spell of love...
(The spell you cast on me never left since the day I love you...mushy neh?)

37. I will sing for you...
(Please do! Pretty please! *puppy eyes* and can we have a duet?)

45. Fight! Fight! Fight!
(Hwaiting! Umma saranghae!)

66. Now on sale! (English)
(That crack me up! What's on sale umma? )

and finally...

Honey~~You've got a mail!
Hey, a call!
There is a call.
A call is here.
It's a call from Jejung oh~

DziDziDZidZing...
DziDziDZidZing...

Are you not answering?
Please answer the phone!


YAH! AEGIYA!
Can you please wait a little longer?
Saranghae umma!


Umma comes closer and gave me the tightest hug ever...

Na-do Saranghae, Aegiya!
(he whispers in my ear...)

Dies in BLISS!
Hahahaha

Done with my 7 minutes of dreaming!
Back to real world!
It's 1:30am here...time to doze off...

You never fail to make my day...
My most charming muse...
Kim Jaejoong!




That must've hurt really bad!
CHANGMIN~AH!
Wake up Hazel! It's just a dream!
Don't hit me with that thing!
AHHHHHH!!!




Fine Aegiya! Goodnight! BBO BBO!



Uploaded with ImageShack.us

video credits:
Source: [heyjj] + [HATO]
Translations: thesexy-orange@tohosomnia.net

Shared by: tohosomnia.net

No comments:

Post a Comment