Sunday, May 16, 2010

I've got mail!

Last wednesday, I received a package from a good friend of mine from South Korea. Her name is Jjony Cho but I prefer to call her Emily. We haven't seen each other yet but through emails we were able to build a friendship. Language barrier wasn't a problem on us both. We were able to talk about a lot of things mostly about Korean culture, dramas, movies and the Korean pop music.

I was on my way home from a tiresome day (I had 9 exams and 1 job interview (-__-) ) , when I decided to drop by the post office and pick up the package or the letter. I really wasn't expecting anything since I know that Jjony's still a university student and sending packages and stuffs could be a hassle on her part plus the shipping fee is quite expensive I think. So I was certain at that time that I'm just going to pick up a snail mail.

So when I talked to the person in charge, I was surprised when he came out with a box on his hands. (O_O)



WHAT'S INSIDE THE BOX?

  • 3 High Cut magazines




I'm not really sure if it's a magazine or a newspaper but the paper quality's alright and it's glossy so I think it's a magazine. And what got my attention was the price written on the upper right side. It costs around 300 Won. And according to my best buddy currency converter...haha...it's around 11 Php! YES! 11 pesos ONLY! (OwO)



Sept 18-Oct 8,2009 issue with Ha Ji Won
She's a famous Korean actress, one of my favorites.

I first saw her when "Memories in Bali" was aired here in the Philippines and since then I became a fan of her. The funny side of Ha Ji Won was seen on the movie "Sex is Zero". I searched the streets of Divisoria just to find a DVD copy of that film and luckily I was able to find one. "Haeundae" or "Tidal Wave" was the first Korean disaster film that I saw. The story was okay but I was kinda disappointed cause when I saw the trailer of the film, I was expecting more action or visual effects but it turned out that the running away and saving yourself from those big waves took only around 30 minutes. But nonetheless, I enjoyed it cause Ha Ji Won's there!

I told Jjony that I'm a big fan of Ha Ji Won and then she told me she'll send me pictures of Ha Ji Won cause she's a fan too. ^^


Oct 23-Nov 5, 2009 issue with Jung Yunho

I literally screamed my lungs out when I saw this! Yeah, I know it's so obvious that I'm a big fan of Dong Bang Shin Gi. And when I scan the magazine there are lots of pictures of Yunho while he was shooting his drama (Heading to the Grounds). Yunho's not my favorite member but he will always be my APPA! And whoever my UMMA loves, regardless of the gender, I will also love him/her with all my heart, mind and soul. Hahaha...YUNJAE! love love love love you guys! I miss them so much! (;O;) The five of them!



sorry for this shot...I can't hold it still...cause I'm just using a webcam
so my other hand was on the mouse...


Oh no! Umma's gonna kill me for this! Runs and hides somewhere safe!
Umma's ready to slap me hard!
(xOx)


Apr 2-15, 2010 issue with 2ne1

They're all so stylish and sexy on the pictures and GD was also present on one of the pictures. I've always said this to my mom, that CL is a definition of what sexy is (that's my own opinion). Hahaha...With that curves, she looks good in everything she wears. Unlike those slim figures or close to anorexic physique, I prefer CL's curvaceous body.

Yunho appa was also featured on this same magazine. The "This is it!" MJ tribute performance pictures were there.



Here's one....sorry again for the poor quality of the picture....
but Appa looks really handsome with that sort of MJ outfit.
*Pokes head*
I stand corrected. He looks good in everything he wears!
MODEL TEAM HOMIN!
(^^)//

And here's a closer look.
*sigh*
How I wish I could scan all these pictures of Appa.
(ToT)


  • Candies and Chocolates

My favorite one was the Strawberry Chewy Candy.
It was like Fruittella. And I got so addicted to it.
But there's this one candy "CACTUS TAFFY"
which has a weird taste. Jjony left a note on it.
She rest assured that it's not dangerous to eat it.
The note was kinda funny for me!

  • Cute stickers and her letter for me!

Don't mind my hairy legs...Hahaha...
The letter was so sweet. And she told me lots of things about her
which we haven't talked yet on email.


And now it's time for me to think what stuffs should I give her...
Maybe I'll just go with a Philippine shirt and
dried mangos.

(Wish me luck on the shipping fee! I bet it costs more than what's inside the package...hahaha...)


It's almost 3am here. Time to sleep.

If you want to know what this

(OwO)
emoticon means
click here

those are cute Japanese emoticons!

Annyeong!
























No comments:

Post a Comment